With the Service Logistics Solutions in Praxis (LSP), we analyze the model of the supply chain so as to create value where seemingly there isn’t.
Analytically we distinguish storage services in the following:
- Planning and organization of your warehouse at the premises of PRAXIS
- Discrete storage space per depositor
- Identification and quality control. Storage
- Storage of all kinds of packaging at client’s certain places and open, free spaces
- Collection (item / box / pallet)
- We monitor your stock with cutting edge technologies
The monitoring of goods and the programming have largely been automated through the warehouse management system (WMS).
Through specific procedures, the delivery of your products to the final recipient is completed.
- Receiving and registeirng of goods
- Quantity and quality control
- Getting your orders
- Issue of tax documents
- Data Analysis
- Stock inventories
- Placement / delivery of products
PROCESSING IMPORTS FROM THIRD COUNTRIES
- Transfer to a tax warehouse
- Customs clearance
- Transfer to Warehouse
FORWARDING ORDERS DIRECTLY (CROSS DOCKING)
The distribution and storage centers provide specific direct marketing areas for the prompt transport of goods through another country (transit freight), which do not require storage.
Full insurance cover is offered for traded goods that are located in our warehouses.